All residents are admitted, assigned a room, and treated without regard to race, color, creed, age, handicap, national origin, or payment classification. We strive to meet any special cultural or psychosocial requirements.
Upon admission, please bring the following with you:
- A handful of personal items, like deodorant, a toothbrush, shampoo, a robe, and slippers
- Your glasses and/or dentures, if applicable (in appropriately labeled storage containers)
- Identification card(s)
- Insurance cards and policies
- Medicare or Medicaid cards
- Living will, power of attorney, or durable power of attorney
- Health surrogate appointment
- Copy of an organ donation request card, if applicable
Please do not bring the following:
- Electric appliances (without prior approval)
- We suggest you do not bring any valuables, if possible
- The facility is not responsible for valuables or cash kept in your room.