We're Here to Help.
Choose a category and then fill out the fields below. A PruittHealth representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
For compliance issues or concerns, click here or call 1-800-222-0321 to submit a report.
PruittHealth Committed To Caring Hotline
PruittHealth communities and agencies are committed to caring for our patients, customers, and guests—with a focus on quality and individualized programs that best meet the unique needs of each of our clients. We are also committed to compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. PruittHealth has established policies and procedures designed to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse in our participation in government and commercial healthcare programs.
To better deliver on our promise to care for you and your health and to ensure that we address all compliance concerns, we welcome your important feedback and invite you to call our toll-free 24-hour Committed to Caring Hotline at 800-222-0321 to share your compliments, questions, thoughts, or concerns. If you prefer, you may remain anonymous when calling the hotline.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please let us know how we’re doing with regard to:
- Quality of patient/resident care
- Accuracy of billing and insurance claim filing
- Employee courtesy and professionalism
- Responsiveness from any previous concerns
- Protection of patient/resident rights, including privacy, security, and confidentiality
- Compliance with health program laws and regulations
- Any other comments or questions you would like to speak about
We value your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.